“To be the only leading non-profit professional body for sales and marketing practitioners in the country”
- To promote the professional status, career development and opportunities for those in the marketing fraternity.
- To provide professional training programmes to members.
- To promote cooperation and exchange of marketing knowledge.
- To provide and enhance networking opportunities among marketers.
- To assist members in acquiring managerial skills and maximizing opportunities that emerge in the market place by providing appropriate skills through training, education, seminars, workshop and access to information and technology, locally and globally.
- To offer professional marketing advisory / consultancy as required.
- To contribute to the advancement and development of the Institute in general.
- To safeguard and constantly improve standards of professional practice towards achieving excellence, ethics and sound corporate governance