Youth Marketing Asia 2010
Did you know the days of sponsored music festivals to achieve youth buy-in is long gone?
To capture the attention of youths today, you need to become part of their universe… where one has to be authentically awesome!
How does your company respond to the current youth market?
How is engaging young consumers critical to your sales, revenue and profits?
With the emergence and convergence of new media, how should the marketing strategies evolve?
This conference will gather marketing experts, youth culture experts and youth representatives to discuss factors which influence the youth market and marketing: economy, changing taste and preference of youth, influence of new media and social network.
Determine effective marketing tools, new media and campaign for current youth market !
Re-evaluate your marketing approach and the prevailing youth market in order to engage the target group differently and effectively through cutting-edge ideas:
- Youth as Co-Creators
- Revitalizing traditional media to engage youth
- The phenomenon of Social Media
- Understanding Youths & How Youth Asia and Youthsays.com Has Reached Out to Them Effectively
- Success factors for interactive advertising in social media
- Maximising marketing budget
- Understanding popular anime youth culture
- Influence of new media on youth networking