The Institute of Marketing Malaysia (IMM) is pleased to present a ONE-Day Seminar on “NEW ERA MARKETING” by Ruth Stevens to be held as follows:
|Title :||New Era Marketing|
|Date :||Monday, 16 October 2017|
|Time :||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Venue :||Mega View Deck, Menara Kuala Lumpur|
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
This program provides an overview of the New Era Marketing strategies, tactics, and tools you need to get and keep customers, and deliver an optimal ROI on marketing investments.
– The top tactics for successful content marketing today.
– The essentials of customer experience marketing strategy.
– The processes and the mindset that define New Era Marketing.
– How social media really works beyond PR, for customer acquisition and retention.
– Techniques for motivating a response online.
– How to retain customers and ensure their long-term loyalty.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
Evaluating the market in how to determine which customers are right for you, from the New Era Marketing you will learn more tools, automation, data and integrated marketing communications to gain more customers and achieve higher profit.
SEMINAR FEES (Per participant)
Early Bird: RM 800 (register and pay before 31 August 2017)
IMM Members: RM 900
Non-Members Fee: RM1,000
Group of 3 & above: 10% Discount
Student Fee: RM300 (Limited Seats)
Should you have any query or need further information regarding the Seminar, please do not hesitate to contact Institute of Marketing Malaysia at 03 – 7874 3089 or 03 – 7874 6726 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your support and participation to this seminar.